Keto bacon egg cups are the perfect low carb recipe breakfast or even an on the go snack. You can easily prepare these bacon and egg cups ahead of time and pop them in the microwave if you are in a hurry!
These keto bacon egg cups really couldn’t get any easier!
Easy Keto Bacon Egg CupsPrint This
- 12 eggs
- 12 streaks/slices of bacon
- Red pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a muffin tin or silicone muffin molds with non-stick spray
- Wrap each piece of bacon inside each muffin cup
- Break one egg into each cup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle on chopped up red pepper
- Bake for 25 – 35 minutes, until the eggs are firm and the bacon is crisp
You can use chives or green onion as well.