Valentine’s day treats don’t have to be super complicated to make. You can make easy Valentine’s day desserts for your loved ones (or yourself) in a snap.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the affiliate disclaimer here.
- Sprinkled Homemade Toffee from Julie Blanner
- Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter M&M’s from Two Sisters Crafting
- Chocolate Covered Oreo Pops from Timeout With Mom
- Pastel Pink Swig Sugar Cookies from Garnish and Glaze
- Red Hot Dark Chocolate Fudge from Kleinworth & Co
- Pink Velvet Swiss Roll from Garnish and Glaze
- Meringue Kisses from Bakerella
- Rice Krispie Hearts from Two Sisters Crafting
- Easy Cream Puffs from Julie Blanner
- Heart Cupcakes from Family Fresh Meals
- Cherry Chocolate Hand Pies from Cooking On The Front Burners
- Pink Velvet Cupcakes from Blahnik Baker
- Red Velvet Brownies from Kleinworth & Co
- Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies from Family Fresh Meals
- Red Velvet Donuts from Lets Eat Cake
- Chocolate Cherry Blossom Cookies from Baking Beauty
- Unicorn Bark from Something Swanky
- Chocolate Sugar Cookie Hearts from Two Peas And Their Pod
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies from Southern Made Simple
- Valentine’s Fudge from Crazy For Crust
How cute are all of these easy valentine’s day desserts? Let me know which one is your favorite down in the comments below!
If you or your friends and family love baking, be sure to check out this gift guide for bakers.