This free printable for kids is a great way to keep them entertained this holiday season.
This craft is super easy and a great craft project for preschoolers and toddlers.
So if you are looking for a free printable craft to do with the kiddos, this reindeer printable is perfect for you!
How to download and use the Reindeer printable
- Simply click the download button with the arrows below, or click on the link that says “Reindeer printable download”
- Gather up all supplies you will need:
- stock paper / construction paper
- Markers or coloring pencils
- Print the Reindeer
- Color in the reindeer
- Carefully cut out all of the shapes of the reindeer
- Assemble the reindeer!
- Follow along with the two small example reindeer in the header of the printable
- Glue the face to the two antlers
- Glue the ears to the face
- Glue the nose to the face
Download the Reindeer Printable
Click here -> Reindeer Printable Download or on the download button with the arrows below.
And there you have it! super easy but fun craft for kids!